Frequently Asked Questions
We care deeply about our haunt family, our customers and the greater community during this unusual time we are in. We have taken measures to ensure everyone’s safety while aiming to create a safe yet fun and entertaining experience for our community. We will continue to follow CDC and local mandates and guidelines and make changes as necessary.
- ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK (if you do not have one the ticket booth can provide you with one)
- Don’t touch anything and it won’t touch you!
- Hand sanitizer is at the ticket booth and at the entrance and exit of the Haunted House.
- All handrails will be wiped down continually throughout the night
- Guests will go through the haunted house in the group they arrived with
- All actors will be wearing masks.
- Social distancing is required between actors and guests